Thursday, May 16, 2013

thank goodness tomorrow is friday

this week has sucked the life out of me

I had to take an extra day off for optimist club.  went to my meeting on Wednesday at 6:30 where the mayor spoke.  he was speaking about having bicycle lanes in town and our president suggested that we have "wheelchair lanes".  I had to point out that wheelchairs are not street legal 

then on Wednesday my boss asked for a list of tasks that needed to be reduced and one colleagues sent in an email that I do believe I am stupid for reading it.  It reminded me of an answer that someone would give to an essay question when they had no clue what the answer was. 

today our clubs president decided to have a meeting for a bike rally that he wants to have in 3 months.  my husband showed up and read the bylaws telling him in no uncertain terms that he couldn't hold any kind of meeting without three days notice in writing signed by a third of the board members. 

I went to the dentist today and had my new tooth put on, my gums were quite tender and the process stunk.  it did give me a good excuse to leave the meeting tonight.

my boss decided to show up today and so I got to run around like my head was cut off this morning....I didn't help any because I still didn't get a hundred on my animal walk....killing me

then the girls had a guy show up in the salon furiously scratching his head wanting to know if it were possible that he had mange. 

dear lord, please make tomorrow better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment