Wednesday, May 8, 2013

the mirror

I have this little ticker on the side of my blog that tells me where people are from that visit my blog.  it is nice to see that people are checking on me, keeping up with me, and surprising to see visitors from Moscow. 

I started this blog to really purge my head and my heart from all of this baggage.  it turned into a place to rant about my marriage.  for almost a year, it has become a broken record of how exhausted I was and how my depression was sucking the life from me. 

it amazes me how much momentum my blog has gathered and I am thankful for the people who check in on me and allow me into their day.  I am honored. 

hopefully, it is akin to a one way mirror that allows me to feel close without getting close enough to hurt the people in my life that I truly care about. 

know that I am always thinking of you and I love you. 

3 comments:

  1. Do you know you can have your. Log printed into a book? I hormone printed very year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief--- I have mine printed

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol....I just noticed the hormone. what site do you use to have yours printed?

    ReplyDelete