Wednesday, May 8, 2013

random thoughts

there is a spider living in my closet and has been for weeks.  there is a time this would have absolutely freaked me out, he isn't really big, he is one of those small hairy ones, not the jumpy ones with the white spot on their back, just a regular spider.  i thought about sicking the Fred on him, i called her in my "kitty, come kill the spider" call, but it was early and she ignored me.  i thought about taking my empty fruit cup and turning it over, trapping the spider inside until i got home, then fred could eat the spider.  i thought that was really cruel, so i just left him. 

i am wondering how fun living in a closet is for a spider, it is usually quiet and dark....now that i think about it, he has nothing to eat.  i have only seen one fly in the house and i am sure someone has already eaten it.  i am not sure if buckley is the fly catcher the dingo was, but the other three will can catch flys.  now i feel bad, i will have to save the spider the next time i see him, he must go outside where he will have a chance of finding something to eat. 

ugh, the second most hateful lady that i know came in today (the first one is dead).  i refused to wait on her.  she is cheap, she wants you to hold her hand, and wants everything for nothing.  yes, i know this is another lesson on forgiveness and yes, i failed.  i am hoping this lady never darkens my door again, but she probably will because bobbi gave her a deal. 

i was proud of myself yesterday for not gossiping.  one of my new hires came up to me and remarked that he was really good friends was someone who used to work for me.  i wanted to say, "yes, her and her boyfriend stole some laptops from me which caused my life to be a living hell".  then i thought nothing good would come out of that so i just went on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment