Wednesday, May 29, 2013

faster than the speed of gossip

It has been a nice few days off.   I better enjoy them because school starts back on the 2nd.  I will realize how easy I had it this last semester.   No finals,  no tests,  and no lectures.  
 
One of my problem children gave their notice today.   I am not sure what he has been waiting for,  except he did manage to make his direct supervisor upset with the "no one does anything so why should i" comment.   
 
I think gossip travels faster than the speed of light. A guy that used to work for me was seen on a the local mug shot website for petit larceny.  I asked one of the girls I used to work with when I bought my new phone.  Two days later one of his coworkers is at my store asking me if I had fired him for stealing.  Uh, no.   then the guy just followed me around telling me about his wife losing their baby, how immature she was, and a few other things that i am sure she would rather keep private.  i don't know if he was looking for a friend, a confidant, or a date.  i am really not interested in any of the above. 
 
i did borrow trouble asking about it in the first place. i did always think that the guy was a little shady.  i thought that it would be incredibly sad for him to lose his job over stealing something with a baby at home. 
 
why do i always feel the need to gossip??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment