Friday, May 3, 2013

the doctor was in

i am so thankful that i was able to actually see my shrink today, she has spent an hour and a half with me and really took  a look at my medications.  i finally felt as though someone was paying attention to me and it was nice, different, unexpected, and a little unnerving.  she thinks my main issue is my anxiety and the stress of that is making me exhausted, unable to sleep at night.  she thinks that i suffer from depression, but mostly anxiety.  she asked me about childhood abuse, i told her that i didn't remember much from my childhood and she said that was normal.  she did suggest therapy which i start on monday and i am looking forward to that.  she was very confused as to the cocktail of drugs that i was taking and frankly so was i, i don't really think that they were doing anything for my mental health.  i now take an anti anxiety medication three times a day that will have more last effects to get me through the day and hopefully let me sleep through the entire night.

my neighbors grandson is here and he brought his boxers which is just driving my dogs crazy....which is making me irritated.  i want to kill my neighbor's grandson for bringing those dogs over every weekend, it is annoying.  the dogs are running from room to room, click, click, click.  if i let them out, all they will do is run up and down the fence barking at the dogs.  his dogs will try to rip the fence apart so they can get to my dogs.  i hope he realizes that if they succeed, he wont have dogs anymore. 

basically, everything makes me irritated these days. 

i did get to meet a nice couple today, they have been married for 35 years.  they met on a blind date and were married 3 days later.  he was a vietnam vet and had a purple heart award.  they were funny, he said the only reason that she married him was because she was in love with his bike.  i told him he better be careful, she might take that cane away from him and beat him with it.....they just laughed.  the world needs more people like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment