Saturday, May 4, 2013

long two months

i was really hoping that my new medication would help me sleep better last night.  yes and no.  the issue is that the adderall that i was taking is extended release, so my doctors aren't sure how long it will take for it to move out of my system and they feel as though this is keeping me from sleeping.  i woke up at 2 and was unable to go back to sleep until 4:30, then i had dreams about my ex husband....which left me feeling pretty crappy.  this made me wonder if i have the guts to stick with therapy and work through all of my issues. 

i spent my morning feeling irritated.  i had to open with the new guy, who has no sense of urgency.  it took him over three hours to open animals, which should only take two hours max.  i am not sure how the rest my management staff works with him, i would kill him. 

i went to the bank to get change.  when i got back, my parking spot was taken so i parked a few spaces over.  i finished listening to whatever on the radio.  my husband arrived to take me to lunch, we went across the parking lot.  i watched the guy that took my parking spot walk out with two carts and just leave them sitting next to my car.  i am like "lazy bastard.  if you are going to park at the end of the parking lot, you need to walk your lazy ass to the front with your carts or park closer". 

i watched an interesting documentary "queen of Versailles".  it starts out as a couple who are building the largest single family dwelling under one roof, then it goes through the subprime mortgage crisis of 2008 and how it affected this family.  i empathized with the husband feeling the weight of the world and his spouse was oblivious to the world around her.  case in point, she goes to walmart to buy christmas presents, one of her hired help keeps trying to talk her out of things, but she insists on a bike for her son.  they arrive home and walk through the garage which honestly housed at least fifteen bikes that looked as though they hadnt been rode in a long time, if ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment