Thursday, May 9, 2013

misdiagnosis for everyone

Yesterday my department manager wanted a sandwich from subway, he sent Liz next door and she came back empty handed.  apparently there is a guy there that is the worst sandwich maker EVER.  I am thinking that it is a sandwich, two pieces of bread, some meat, vegis, and a dressing...viola.  how can you mess that up.  liz walked up to the door and the guy was standing outside smoking a cigarette and she asked if he was the only one there and he said yes, she just turned around.  I am still bewildered at how you can mess up a sandwich that bad.  I am not a big subway fan, I figure I can eat a sandwich at home for free and I am especially not leaving my house to drive to get a sandwich that I can make at home for free and not have to take off my bathrobe. 

I called my psychiatrist today.  she is changing my antidepressant and seemed to be really shocked that I had stopped my other meds with no negative side effects.  I told her how amazing it is to function on a full nights rest. 

it was amusing at my first appointment she asked me if I had ever felt suicidal.  I told her that would take up way too much energy and would probably mean that I would have to get out of bed.  they did a blood test and she sent me the results yesterday.  she said that the toxicology report was in line with all of the medications that I said that I had been taking.  i am sure they see lots of people with dependency issues.  they also asked me if I had ever bought prescription medications off the street.  uh no, you have obviously not met my old shrink.....all the pill heads love him. 

they have my niece on meds for ADHD....i wonder if she has been misdiagnosed as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment